Directors of Graduate Studies
The College offers graduate programs in many departments.
For information, contact the appropriate Director of Graduate Studies or see the Graduate School Bulletin.
The 2015-16 Director of Graduate Studies (DGS) meetings are scheduled in X at Y on the following days: TBD. It is requested that a department representative attend when the DGS is unable to meet.
- Policies and Procedures for Directors of Graduate Studies.
- A&S Certificate for Outstanding Teaching for College of Arts and Sciences graduate students.
- T. Marshall Hahn Fellowship Award for College of Arts and Sciences graduate students.
- Provost's Outstanding Teaching Awards for Teaching Assistants
- NSF Fellowship Tips document and weblink (September 29, 2010)
- RA/GA Tuition Scholarships
Directors of graduate studies also use a variety of forms, which may be accessed below:
Academic Offense procedure
A&S Course Inventory
Curriculum Proposal prepartion:
Instructions for Submission of Proposals
submit courses online
submit Graduate Certificate, MA/MS, or PhD by Senate forms
University Submission Procedures
On-line Education Distance Learning (DL)
Research bibliography, on-line syllabus template
Request to offer a course for one semester as:
A&S 100, 300, or 500 Special Course: subt req
Curriculum Proposals submissions to:
A&S Educational Policy Committee
UK syllabus template and University Senate Syllabus checklist